10.24.2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

GUESS WHAT??? (Chicken butt! ...tee hee couldn't resisit.)

No, really! I have exciting news!
I called the pharmacy this morning, and my insurance has agreed to let me get the Topamax! Hurray! I get to try a new drug! That's always sooo fun! As long as I don't have awful side effects... then it's not so fun... nope, it sure isn't...
Hurray!
I'm so incredibley excited! This does mean that if it works, I'll probably have to get a different kind of birth control. Hmmm... What's not a hormonal one? Besides getting a hysterectomy. I don't want to play that game. What if someday I wanted kids? Gotta find something else. I wonder if I could get an IUD? I've never had kids. Does that rule me out completely? Would it hurt? Going in, staying in, whatever? Hmmm... curious!

And this nice lady I work with, Diana, has a daughter who totally loves collecting acorns, too. And she sent me some acorns today! Two of them look like muppets or something! They are totally awsome! They seem to be a completely different variety than I'm used to. They're weird! And totally like the awesomist acorns ever! I'll have to take a picture of them when I get home. :-)

It's such a good day!

And Hal got his camera yesterday, which means that this weekend we get to do pictures! Mostly comparison pictures, so he can decide which camera to keep and which to sell. 'Cause he can't have two. That would be a little silly. Maybe we can go visit my camel friends? I should buy some bug spray just in case we go someplace we might need it. The mosquitoes are really bad lately. It's cool enough that they are alive and thriving!

No comments: