10.12.2008

Still goin' strong!

My head is still, tragically, attached. And very much making it's presence known. After about the 3rd day of my head throbbing and feeling like I'd like my very own guillotine, it gets very old!

I could just cry... and I have!

I was sitting in Relief Society, trying to decide if I could hack it or not. I really wanted to stay! But boy were those ladies talking loud! And then the piano started. Holy Wow! was it LOUD!!! I've never heard such a loud piano! I burst into tears and had to leave. It was really quite tragic!


Maybe earplugs are in order. It'd still be plenty loud with those, too, I'm sure! I've got really small ear canals, though, so it's really hard to find some that don't make my head hurt worse after shoving them in my ears. Tragic, I know!


I have come to a realization though. When I'm standing in the halls at church, wearing my dark sunglasses and my black shirt, I apparently look a bit aloof. And people can't quite figure out what to think of me... Sunglasses are not really a church accessory. But I'm gonna stick with 'em. If the lights and windows didn't glow so brightly, they wouldn't be necessary! Why can't everyone else just wander around in the dark all day, too? It'd be so very pleasant! Don'ch'ya'll think? (Neat word, huh? I just made it up myself! Don'ch'ya'll... has a nice ring to it!)




Anyways, I've got swell news! I made a Christmas present (PJ pants) for my little brother Jake (one down!). And I'm starting a baby blanket for Lacey's baby. It's gonna be super cute! Especially if I actually finish it... I have problems finishing my projects. I only like to do half. Start one of mine, or finish one of someone else's. Maybe I could work together with someone with the same problem? Hal's started telling me when I'm bored, "go finish something!" It's very helpful and motivational, I guess... I'm making progress! I think the biggest problem is my projects all seem to take longer than I was planning on!

No comments: