11.17.2008

Oooopps...

I did a bad... I was trying to delete a label, and somehow I deleted all my posts! I'm not sure HOW I managed that... It's supposed to ask are you sure you want to delete this? But it didn't! Just poof! Gone! How upsetting!

Something about trying to blog and work at the same time apparently isn't working very well for me today! I was trying to be super productive!
Good thing I had it emailing me the posts as I went, huh?
Anyways, I'll deal with THAT another time! But GRRRR!!! Sometimes I really make myself mad!
*Sigh* Deep breaths... Count to ten... The world will NOT crash down around me just because I accidentally deleted some of my blog! It has happend before, afterall, and I survived that just fine, too! (I think that's the saddest part right there... I've done this before, too! Do I never learn?!)

No comments: