11.01.2008

By the way...

I got my test results back...
I'm fine. I guess. My blood count was OK; my blood sugar was OK, 79 (normal is 70-110); my liver was OK - alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT, Bilirubin; my kidney tests were OK - BUN & Creatinine; my thyroid was OK; and my electrolytes were fine too.
I'm fine! Apparently they couldn't find anything wrong with me... kind of a bummer if you ask me. I'd almost rather something majorly be wrong and then they could fix it.

So, on a different sort of the same kind of complaining note...
I upped my dosage of Topamax last night. From 25 mg to 50 mg. Wahoo! And I woke up at 5:30 this morning. Done sleeping and ready to go. I HATE that! I really hate that! For some reason it messes with my sleeping! It makes my brain think it's done when I don't want to be! It's Saturday! DRAT! I could even sleep in until noon if I wanted! And I'm up before 6! GROWL!!!! *Sigh*

But so far... I'm OK. We'll see how this next week goes. Hopefully, I do just fine!

No comments: